From: Shomesankar Bhunia (rightclickatrighttime_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2014 - 05:17:40 CDT

Dear all,
I had performed a MD simulation on a homology modeled protein using AMBER
forcefield. The simulation was performed for 2ns. When i loaded the *.dcd
file in VMD everything is fine but after 9000 frame when i am trying to
get a SURF graphical representation for the protein I am receiving an error
"ERROR) Cannot read SURF output file: /tmp/vmdsurf.u1000.478.in.tri"

Although the SURF representation is working upto 9000 frames it is not
working after that. I have reinstalled vmd again for this reason but no
result. VMD is installed here in ubuntu 12.04 64 bit workstation. Thank you
in advance.

Regards
Shome.