From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:56:58 CST

Paul,
  Do you see anything in VDW representation?
How did you transfer the file to the Mac? I've had several
users report problems when they transfer files to/from Macs with
programs that alter carriage returns and line feeds (i.e. treating
them as a text file). In several of these cases, transferring
the files differently cured the problem. If the problematic
structure is small, please send me a copy as I'd like to take a look
just in case you found a Mac-specific bug or problem. If it turns
out to be file transfer related, that'd be great, but just in case
send me a copy of the file if its small.

Thanks,