From: Fatemesadat Emami (fe2_at_zips.uakron.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 17:38:31 CST

Dear vmd users,
I want to make a regular self-assembled structure using a repeat structure.
I have a pdb/psf for a molecule, and I want to load it several times in a
patterned from (e.g. with the heads positioned around a circle - something
like a flower).

I will combine the pdb/psf from all in file later to have one file.

My problem is as following:

-I can "moveby" the structure so that the heads are on the circle as I
want; but I also need to rotate the structure so that it appears along the
radius of the circle. there must be a simple rotation matrix to do so but I
have not yet succeeded to find it.

Could anybody please help?

thanks
Fatima