From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2014 - 16:16:13 CST

Hi Steven,

If you really want every sixth atom, that part is actually not too bad.
Your atom selection would be "serial % 6 == 0", which would return a
selection containing every 6th atom in a file. However, I don't think
this is what you meant, as that would in no way be equivalent to "serial
1 to 6". Can you describe better what you are trying to accomplish?

-Josh Vermaas