From: jeevan gc (gcjeevanbdr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2013 - 17:00:04 CST

Hi all,
I have three different pdb files . I want to move translate and rotate
these pdb files in my desired orientation and then connect them together
to form single pdb file. Actually I made three different pdb files from a
single pdb file using atomselect command in vmd. I used commands like
moveby to form my desire structure but I couldn't.
 Are there some specific rules in vmd to move certain aminoacid residues
 in protein so that we can make protein structure in the way we like? I
 also read membrane tutorial but I couldn't do this.