From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 10:07:15 CST

Sorry John,
  I sent the test because I had a problem with my email account ...
nothing to do with the list. After I fixed the problem I wanted to make
sure that I can send emails to all the lists (vmd, amber and so on...) I
appologize for that. I was not sure that my previous emails were sent
also because of my email account (was telling me ...error in sending
after each email). I know it takes a while to receive the messages.
Sorry again,
vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru