From: chandrakala gowda (chandrakala.gowda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2013 - 07:40:29 CST

Dear sunyeping,

There are plenty of articles published on hydrogen bonds.

Just make a simple SCOPUS or WEB OF KNOWLEDGE search for articles and reviews on hydrogen bonds

One such example is

Thomas Steiner. (2002). The hydrogen bond in the solid state. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 41(1), 48¨C76.

best wishes

Chandrakala