From: Tyler Smith (tylersmith2_at_mail.usf.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2013 - 18:40:48 CST

Hi,
I was able to successfully install VMD on a new machine, and everything
appears to work fine until until I attempt to render an image. When I try
to make an image using the render command from the command line VMD crashes
and gives the attached errors. Similar but distinct errors occur when I
attempt to render with Tachyon Internal and Snapshot. I'll try to list
information about the machine that might be relevant. If I'm leaving
something out please let me know.

 Red hat 4.4.6, x86_64 architecture,
model name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-4640 0 @ 2.40GHz

graphics card information:
 Model: GeForce 210
IRQ: 112
GPU UUID: GPU-57365b18-4b9c-b583-2c33-
7ed4ef7cc7a2
Video BIOS: 70.18.5f.00.14
Bus Type: PCI-E
DMA Size: 40 bits
DMA Mask: 0xffffffffff
Bus Location: 0000:c4.00.0

The vmd version I installed was LINUX_64.
If anyone has any insight or advice regarding this problem I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tyler