From: Revthi Sanker (revthi.sanker1990_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 03:44:54 CDT

Dear all,
I am working on a channel protein, which is inhibited due to the physical
blocking of the channel by an inhibitor. I would like to calculate the
%volume of the channel occupied by the inhibitor i.e volume fraction of the
inhibitor. I found several online servers for volume calculation but all of
them do not provide the volume of the whole channel instead divide it into
discontinuous sub-pockets . Is there any analysis tool/plugin in VMD that
will help me in this analysis?
Kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Revathi.S
M.S. Research Scholar
Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras
India
International Conference on Bimolecular Simulations and Dynamics
*Official website:*
http://cmsrv.iitm.ac.in/icbsd2013/