From: Himanshu Joshi (himanshuphy87_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 12:09:06 CDT

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions,

I am not able to run that tutorial video because of unknown
reasons. I wish to calculate the suface area volume enclosed a DNA
Nanostructure
in MD simulation. Can this plugin help in this regard .. If there is any
published work
related to this software, kindly refer to that for more details.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Nuno Sousa Cerqueira <nscerqueira_at_gmail.com