From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2013 - 13:24:13 CDT

Hi Huong,

I believe (but haven't tested) that the correct command line is:

catdcd -o test.xyz -otype xyz -stype pdb -s test.pdb test.dcd

The -s flag specifies the structure file (You can't just add it to the
input list). You can also use VMD to do the conversion:

mol new test.psf
mol addfile test.dcd waitfor all
animate write xyz test.xyz waitfor all

-Josh