From: Davide Mercadante (dmer018_at_aucklanduni.ac.nz)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2013 - 09:53:24 CDT

Dear VMD users,

I am trying to draw a bar showing the elapsed time when a trajectory is
played in VMD. I have read the documentation posted by Axel Kohlmeyer here:

http://www.grs-sim.de/cms/upload/Carloni/Tutorials/FMCP/cpmd-vmd.pdf

and I found that this is possible through the procedure "do_time"
explained in the documentation (Chapter 5 - paragraph 1). However, this
procedure calls the display_time_bar function which should be embedded
in the display_time_bar.tcl script. Nevertheless, I cannot find this
.tcl script anywhere. It is not in the VMD script library (or at least I
couldn't find it..) and I could not find it in the Axel Kohlmeyer homepage.

Can you please tell me where I can download this script or how I could
possibly draw this bar in any other way?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Davide

Davide Mercadante
Dr Davide Mercadante
HITS - Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
35, Schloss Wolfsbrunnenweg
Heidelberg - Germany.
Tel. +49(0)6221 533 276
Fax: +49(0)6221 533 29