From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2013 - 17:11:27 CDT

Based on my own observations, colors are based on the name of the atom
that "owns" the hydrogen in the topology. By default, oxygens are red,
nitrogens are blue, and carbons are cyan (the lightish green). So a
"hydrogen bond" from a water hydrogen to ammonia would be red, but a
ammonia hydrogen that is shared with water would be a blue dashed line.
-Josh