From: Oliver Schillinger (o.rusche_at_fz-juelich.de)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 10:17:06 CDT

Hi,

I have a TCL script that loads two molecules and manipulates their
coordinates.
Now I would like to write all atoms from one molID together with one
residue from the other molID to a PDB file using psfgen's writepdb function.
My first idea was to use atomselect, but that works only with one mol ID.
Of course I could write two files and combine them afterwards, but that
is the ugly solution.

My programming and scripting skills are beyond the amateur level in
general, but I am fairly new to TCL. It does not seem that it will
become my favourite scripting language anytime soon.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,
Oliver

--