From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 18:25:44 CST

Mauricio,
  I don't recall what version of VMD you're using, but if its anything
older than VMD 1.8.2, you wouldn't have the most recent version of the
DCD reader plugin (I assume that's the trajectory format you're using
with Charmm right?). Assuming you've got VMD 1.8.2 and are using the
DCD trajectory format, it might be that you don't have Charmm configured
to save periodic cell records in the trajectory. Double check that
you've told Charmm to record the periodic cell info with each timestep
and let us know if you're still unable to read it into VMD 1.8.2.

Thanks,