From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2013 - 02:19:44 CDT

i told you to copy the list on your replies and you didn't. so this is
the last reminder.
any future replies to me personally only will be ignored. i don't care
to give advice to people that don't pay attention.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Mingchao Wang <wmc8611_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for my vague description. By using specden package, .tcl file just
> read the .lammpstrj file, which contains 600000 frames inside. When the
> running crashes, there is no warning or error in console window in VMD.
> However, one warning from system comes out and said 'winvmd has stopped
> working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly'.I do not
> know what cause such failure.

there is practically no additional _useful_ information here. only the
indirect hint that you may be using windows.

before wasting more of my (and your) time. please read this and feel
embarrassed.

axel.