From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2013 - 04:53:34 CDT

Hi,

You (most probably) have a non-integer charge before neutralization. If you
have a total charge of for example of -1.2 there is no possible way to
neutralize this with ions.

You have to figure out why the charge is non-integer. Do you have any
nonstandard residues? Have you changed or created some parameters?

Regards,
Ajasja