From: Christopher Gutnajer (gutnajer_at_udel.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2013 - 15:12:48 CDT

Hello,
I am trying to build a ternary coarse grained membrane system (with
cholesterol) starting with an all atom pdb generated with charmm-gui. The
system is for later use with the martini force field. I am using VMD's cg
builder to do a residue based coarse grain, but it requires .cgc files. I
am using the lipid .cgc from the RBCG tutorial but I have been unable to
find a cholesterol .cgc anywhere. If anyone knows where I may find a
cholesterol .cgc or find a comparable method to coarse grain my system,
that would be extremely helpful. Thank you,
Christopher Gutnajer