From: surya narayanan chandrasekaran (sonofsunsurya_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2013 - 15:55:19 CDT

Hi,

If you have any idea or suggestion on how can solve the multiple bond
problem for oxygen file created by the fftk kindly let me know.
I also looked at the fftk script. I would like to know the reference of the
interaction energy function that is used in the script. If you can
also briefly state the optimization procedure carried out in the script
with respect to atoms selected and the log files given it will be really
helpfull for me.

Thank you.
Surya

--