From: Mingchao Wang (wmc8611_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 21:04:40 CDT

Hi Axel,

Thanks for your reply. For question 1, I have read the manual for
signalproc plugin. However, I cannot fully understand the sentence about
parameter <max. freq>: *largest frequency to be considered in the
calculation in wavenumbers (cm^-1)*. I am still confused about the unit of
<max. freq>, (s^-1) or (cm^-1)?

Kind regards,

M.C.