From: hamid mosaddeghi (hamid592004m_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2013 - 00:07:38 CDT

Dear Salomon   thanks for your good answer. ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Salomon Turgman Cohen <sturgman_at_gmail.com> To: hamid mosaddeghi <hamid592004m_at_yahoo.com> Cc: vmd <vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu> Sent: Monday, 3 June 2013, 4:21 Subject: Re: vmd-l: not work "selection atoms" for trajectory of dl_poly You can easily do this by finding what types do you set in the dl_poly field file for the water atoms. Say oxygen is OW and hydrogen is HW, you would type something like this in the selection for the given representation: all and not type HW OW Salomon On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM, hamid mosaddeghi <hamid592004m_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Users > >I have HISTORY file (trajectory of dl_poly 4) in cclude water, protein and metal. I load it in VMD, I want to remove water, I go to > >Graphical Representations --> selection --> type "not water", but I  can not  remove them from movie. why? how fix it and see movie without waters? > >Best Regards -- Salomon Turgman Cohen Postdoctoral Associate Cornell University (919) 341-9650