From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed May 29 2013 - 07:52:53 CDT

Hi Eddie,
I'm looking at my stock CHARMM topology files, and I don't see a PRES
CYSD line in any of them. Is it possible that you modified your CHARMM27
topology file to include a patch to deprotonate a cysteine? If so, you'd
just have to make the same modification to the CHARMM36 topology file.
While this should fix your immediate error message and get you a psf,
I'm still not sure where the original CYSD patch came from, which you
should probably figure out before going too far down the rabbit hole.
Good luck!
-Josh Vermaas