From: Ahmet Bakan (lordnapi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2013 - 09:24:15 CDT

Hi Paymon,

One thing you can do is to manage your own protein molecule
representations. Just hide the molecule controlled by NMWiz using the GUI
options.

Another thing you can do to get proper cartoon representation for the
molecule is to extend PCA calculations to all atoms.

Also, if you don't mind sending me NMD file (and a reference PDB
structure), I can look into it to see if something went wrong. AFAIK, if
backbone atoms in the NMD file has proper geometry, STRIDE should be able
to calculate secondary structures and VMD should show you cartoon.

Ahmet