From: aravind chandrasekaran (gandhiaravind_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2013 - 00:31:09 CDT

Sorry.
Now that am using 1.9.2 version VMD, the .gau file contains input data.
Also, the .chk file (prld-opt.chk) is in the same folder as the .gau file
in the server while running gaussian calculations. Does that make it
accessible? Or should we mention the location of the prld-opt.chk file
somewhere in the .gau file
Regs.,