From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed May 01 2013 - 15:40:40 CDT

The error you are getting is caused by being in the wrong directory when
a topology load command is called (in this case from inside
cg-ionize.tcl). Within cg-ionize.tcl, you load in a topology on line
581. There doesn't happen to be a martini-ions.top file in the current
working directory (which I think should be 05-scripts, right?), and so
psfgen cannot find the file. Swapping lines 579 and 580, or copying
martini-ions.top to your current working directory should fix the
immediate problem.
-Josh Vermaas