From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2013 - 14:51:15 CDT

Hi Salomon,

The most coding-time efficient way of doing this is probably to write
out all the hbond lists using "measure hbonds", and then parse the
result based on name or type.

Something like:

set all [atomselect top all]
set superlist [list [measure hbonds 3.0 30 $all]]
set donorindices [lindex $superlist 0]
set acceptorindices [lindex $superlist 1]
set hydrogenindices [lindex $superlist 2]
set typelist [$all get type]
for { set i 0 } { $i < [llength $donorindices] } { incr i } {
    puts "[lindex $typelist [lindex $donorindices $i]] [lindex $typelist
[lindex $hydrogenindices $i]] [lindex $typelist [lindex $acceptorindices
$i]] "
}

Is that what you had in mind?

-Josh Vermaas