From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 13:41:03 CST

Dear Jorge,
  Can you send me the exact error text the VMD prints?
The "\205" characters in your text below seem very abnormal for
VMD to be printing, did you type that text in for yourself or
was that pasted from the VMD console? If not pasted, can you
cut/paste the actual VMD error message and email it to me?

Thanks,