From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 11:18:29 CST

Well, I use a laptop with a Radeon IGP chipset, and the results with VMD are :
- rather poor performance in WinXP
- no hardware openGL acceleration at all in Linux (no good driver available)

I've seen an Acer laptop perform quite well with VMD, but I couldn't tell the
type of graphic chipset it used. If I find the info again, I'll tell you.
So if you hear any good reports about the S3 adapter, I'd say : go for it!

Jerome