From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2013 - 03:19:26 CDT

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Anurag Sharma
<Anurag.Sharma_at_my.ndsu.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply josh. Actually it is not just a specific CNT. I was trying with different n,m and in each case I have a problem with impropers.
> I tried addimpropers but did not work. The no of atoms are fairly large so I was wondering is there any command which can work here.

"does not work" is a completely inappropriate description. if you
cannot provide an accurate and easy to follow description to reproduce
what you are doing and an explanation how you determine that it "does
not work", then somebody can help you. other than that, there is
little that can be done, because it *does* work (for me).

axel.