From: Bennion, Brian (Bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2013 - 11:56:31 CDT

As stated elsewhere on this list, paratools should not be used any more. ffTK is the route to go.
Obviously you still run into the same problem since ffTK is tied to Gaussian output.
Perhaps you could seek out a collaboration?
Or maybe build one unit of the chain by hand using the already published forcefields and parameters from the literature. It is indeed a simple molecule

Brian