From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2013 - 16:57:04 CDT

Hi Anurag,

You need to specify where a namd2 binary is, usually the same executable
that you used to run the simulation. For instance, on my machine at
home, I have my NAMD folder on the desktop, and so the path in my case
would be C:\stuff-I-don't-remember\Desktop\NAMD, which is the folder
with the namd2 binary in it.

-Josh