From: gargiulo (fernando.gargiulo_at_epfl.ch)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 02:52:53 CST

Hi,

actually I solved the problem by "brute force". I find rings and I
decompose them in triangles. Then I generate a Tcl script which draws
the triangles thus getting the right poligons with the right color
(which is given by the number of members of the original ring).

Thanks
Fernando

Somewhat cumbersome...but works fine.