From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 06:41:45 CST

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM, hamid mosaddeghi
<hamid592004m_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have system include metal nano particles and protein, but after load this
> system to vmd, I only able to see protein in drawing mode Ribbons.

as you should.

> how fixed it and see all molecules in my system?

please spend some time reading the user's guide and the VMD tutorials
to understand the concepts of visualization in VMD and particularly
how you can compose a visualization by stacking multiple
representations of the same data set on top of each others. this is
all demonstrated.

> how can see metal nano particle better for paper?

check out the tutorials and mini-tutorials on the VMD homepage. they
show you many examples of what you can do.

axel.