From: Bjørnar Jensen (bje076_at_ift.uib.no)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2013 - 04:27:33 CST

Thanks for the feedback.

I've been blessed by unique resids from the simulation software I've used,
thus not experienced the potential short coming of this selection.
I noticed your note on using "fragment", and clearly it is the safer
choice.

I advise myself to read up on selections in the user manual ;)

Best regards,
Bjørnar.