From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 10:05:04 CST

Stephane,
  I don't have time to make this change for VMD 1.8.2, however the graphing
interface in VMD is implemented with Tcl scripting, so users can easily
override the default behavior by defining your own graphing callbacks,
replacing the default routines with your own.

I've attached the default graphing script (vmd/scripts/vmd/graphlabels.tcl)
for you to have a look at. Let us know what you think.

Thanks,