From: Martin, Erik W (Erik.Martin_at_stjude.org)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2012 - 22:04:11 CST

You can definitely automate loading pdb files, making some kind of measurement, and writing the output to a file with a tcl script. I can probably help you out with some specifics, but would need more details. are your pdbs really named 1.pdb 2.pdb ect or do they have unique names? What information do you want about the H-bonds? Just how many are predicted in the structure or would you like the donors and acceptors as well? Do you want to query the entire structure, or are you looking for a particular h-bond?