From: himanshu chandola (beu99419_at_ccsun50.iitd.ernet.in)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:58:45 CST

hello everyone,
            on using psfgen on my protein which has ADP as the ligand - i
encounter warning errors that no atom by C* found. As i didn't get any C*
in the param file i aliased C* to C' in the param file. This resulted in
the structure except one uninitialized coordinate of one atom(of ADP). On
using delatom i continued getting atleast one atom as uninitialized.

Any idea where i am getting wrong - and what possibly can be done atleast
on the psfgen level.

regards,

himanshu chandola
iit delhi

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why Not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.