From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:17:30 CST

Dear Tauna,
  Can you email me one of the POV-Ray scene files produced by VMD
that is causing you problems? I'm not sure what you mean by "texture"
in this case (the word has many meanings depending on context), can
you be more specific, or tell me what context its in?
Until your email, I had no plans to make changes to the POV-Ray export
code, but depending on what kind of problem you've encountered it might
be a simple bug to fix before releasing VMD 1.8.2, but I need to know
right away if we're going to do anything about it.

Thanks,