From: Marcos Ackel (mvackel_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 13:53:51 CDT

Hello, I'm still trying to use the tools available from (\menu\Graphics\Tools...)  but I'm not being able to grab the molecule (or atom or another part of it). I'm using a Spacenavigator (tryied also a joystick) - I can move the tool (the cylinder) but couldn't find a way to grab the molecule, during an Interactive MD or not. Are those tools designed only for feedback devices, like the Novint Falcon? Is it possible to use the Spacenavigator or a joystick to manipulate (apply force to) the molecule? Thank you, Marcos Ackel