From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 16:14:52 CST

Dear Dave,
  Which version of Chromium are you using, which version of VMD??
I know that there were various problems with older versions of Chromium
which prevented VMD from running in the past, but I believe these have
all subsequently been fixed. One option would be to send an email to
the Chromium guys, as they should be able to provide more help with this.
Last time this came up Brian Paul helped us sort it out with mods to both
Chromium and by changing a couple minor items in how we build the VMD binaries
on Linux.

Thanks,