From: amin_at_imtech.res.in
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 08:53:47 CDT

I was working on your suggestion of using same intervals for dcd and
restart.However I read this at NAMD Wiki.

Set restartFreq to a large multiple of dcdFreq. Writing a restart file uses 6
doubles per atom compared to only 3 floats per atom for a trajectory file.
Writing restarts infrequently reduces the amount of data sent to node 0 by 75%
and the amount written to disk by 80%.

Can someone please suggest something else to escape my overlapping frames problem?

Amin.