From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2012 - 09:56:37 CDT

what you described seems like an "off by one" problem in which vmd
interpreted the bounding box information as an atom ...
or otherwise mismatched coordinate info. try loading it instead as an
"amber restart file"
This happens w/ older versions of amber too. it's just a matter of
selecting the right combo of file types to load in VMD.

TOm

--
    Thomas C. Bishop