From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2012 - 10:35:17 CDT

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:44 AM, bsnmrem-obj_at_yahoo.com
<bsnmrem-obj_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to draw an ellipsoid. I have read other posts about it and
> someone said that it could be done by scaling a sphere

"someone" is a horribly bad source of information.
almost as bad as the "friend of a friend".

> non-uniformly. However, I could not find out how to scale a sphere
> non-uniformly. Can someone please give me an example?

there is too little information here to give a reasonable answer.
what is it exactly that you want to do with that ellipsoid in VMD?

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
College of Science and Technology