From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 19:05:32 CDT

Amrit,
  I'm not specifically aware of the cause of your problem, could
be one of several possibilities. What platform are you running VMD on?
Can you email me the error message you get, and one of the
files that fails to load? It seems I'm going to have to take a
look at some of these plugins before VMD 1.8.2 releases since I've
gotten a couple of bug reports in the last few days. If you can give
me test files that cause the problem, I should be able to see about
fixing this before VMD 1.8.2 is released.

Thanks,