From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 17:35:10 CDT

Jorge,
  I suspect that your problem is something related to your
OpenGL video drivers. The new version of VMD uses various new
OpenGL features that the older versions didn't use, on Windows in
particular. What video driver do you have installed presently?
(i.e. what card, what version of the drivers, is it an up-to-date
 driver version?)

Thanks,