From: Andrew DeYoung (adeyoung_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2012 - 13:07:20 CDT

Hi,

I am running VMD 1.9. I have a complicated system that I need to visualize
in different ways (i.e., using different various files). If I open one file
and position the camera just how I want it, is it possbile to "lock off" the
camera when I subsequently open other files? Similarly, I would like to
"extract" or "save" the camera position, angle, etc., so that I can use it
in later sessions of VMD. This way, I will be able to reproduce the camera
position in future sessions, enabling 1:1 comparison between images. Is
there any way that I can do this?

Thank you very much!

Andrew DeYoung
Carnegie Mellon University