From: Andrew DeYoung (adeyoung_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2012 - 11:54:56 CDT

Hi,

Thanks for your time. Sorry, but no, this doesn't seem to be what I'm
looking for. I'm looking for a way to actually print the exact length of
the hydrogen bond next to the red dashed line representing it (i.e., a text
label). I know that it is possible to label specific bonds/lengths by going
to "VMD Main" -> "Mouse" -> "Label" -> "Bonds". However, my hydroxyl groups
rapidly form and break hydrogen bonds (due to ion motions), so I cannot just
pick one distance and label it.

Thanks so much.

Andrew