From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 08:01:38 CDT

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Ban Arn <ban.arn_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Axel
>
> I tried the run the script ss_plot <ss_traj.dat> test.ps by keeping the
> script ss_plot.c in the working directory.
>
> Still, it doesn't wrok.

no surprise, because it makes no sense.

i gave you a proper explanation and a
suggestion how and where to smarten up.
i cannot help you, if you don't pay attention.

this is purely a PEBCAC issue and not
at all a problem of VMD or the ss_plot tool.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
College of Science and Technology