From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 21:59:32 CST

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Paymon Pirzadeh <ppirzade_at_ucalgary.ca> wrote:
> Dear Axel,
> You pointed to an important issue about the selection string.
> In my case, my first selection string was "resid 10 11 14 15 ..." and my
> second selection string was "name OW and within 10 of resid 10 11 14
> 15 ...". Is my selection a "bad" one in your opinion? How can I stay on
> the safe side?

i don't know your system and it is not obvious what
you want to show with this. for certain, it won't get
any better or worse just because i say so.

> Sorry for mass of questions, but this RDF turns out to be very iportant
> to my work, and I want to get it done at least with some solid grounds.

the only way to be safe, is to work it out by yourself.
i've given you the details of what the code is computing.
that is all i can do for you.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer