From: Sergio Decherchi (sergio.decherchi_at_iit.it)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2012 - 05:57:10 CST

Hi,
thanks. I asked that because I wrote a converter from arbitrary .off meshes
to msms files to load virtually any mesh on VMD. I already tried loading
.off files directly but it didn't work.
My goal is to see the surface potential on arbitrary surfaces that I can
load as a msms file.
Can VMD be modified in that direction? Or, is there already a way to see
a surface potential on an aribitrary mesh surface?
Thanks,
sd